Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oral Sex & Me

I think Oral Sex is an essential part of life, especially for a man. Without it, what the hack do you do during THAT week of the month? Jerking off to Newman Magazine?

Oral sex is good. Good oral sex is great. Great oral sex is priceless.

And if she swallows too, welcome to Heaven! I have only ever been with 3 girls that swallows. Make that 2. The 3rd dropped out after she got wiser (I should have cut down on the brocolli).

A girl that enjoys giving blow jobs and swallows is very rare. She is like the ultimate sex machine. I have had my balls sucked dry while driving down Federal Highway. No fuss, she sucks, slurps and swallows everything. 5 minutes of bliss without the cleaning up afterwards. No condoms required.

It's what I call the 7/11 sex. Anytime, anyplace, anyhow.

I have also had my balls sucked dry under a staircase at Sri Hartamas. I have also had my balls sucked dry in Curve's toilet. I have also had my balls sucked dry on Batu Feringgi beach.

I always wonder - how come most girls avoid cum like nuclear acid while some (too few) enjoys cum. Girls, can you enlighten me? Is it a DNA thing? Or just society at play again? Come on, how can cum be "dirty" when it's so white?









Alright, enough on blow jobs. You may ask - if I ever return the favour? I certainly do.

I define a girl's fuckability by "measuring" my desire to give her the licking of her life. The more I want to go down on her, the more I find her "fuckable".

Don't believe me? Well, look at the 3 girls below:-

Girl A. I will not let my tongue go anywhere near her...let alone fuck her. Get that mama off me man!










Girl B, maybe, maybe not.





Girl C, I will ravage her with my tongue and blow her mind all night long. Wouldn't you?







Giving a girl great oral sex is as much a science as it is an art. Perhaps a topic for another time.

All said and done, are you an oral lover like me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually prefer Girl B.

Anonymous said...

I am fine if my boyfriend wants me to blow him. As long as he washes first.

Smelly penis is a huge turn off.

Anonymous said...

true or not. most men have no idea what it comes to foreplay. licking a pussy for 10 seconds is not foreplay. munching my clit like a mars bar is not exactly erotic.

Anonymous said...

hey anonymous no.2, wanna hook up?

69ner said...

Anon 1: Yeah, she is not bad.

Anon 2: your bf is a lucky man.

Anon 3: Mdm, you may yet meet Mr Right. Keep up the hope.

Anon 4: Dude, that is NOT the way to hook up with a girl. You should have posted your phone number la. Haha....