Monday, June 11, 2007

First Times

As this is my first entry, allow me to share with you some other firsts.

1. My first gf and I were both 13 when we dated. And we were together for 5 years. We did not have sex. In fact, I didn't even get to see her tits, let alone naked. Loser huh?

2. The first time a girl touched my cock was when I was 19, with my 3rd gf. Both were first timers. Staying together made it easy. We dated for 3 months and there were lots of kissing and petting, with clothes on. I remember wetting my underwear with pre-cum everytime we were at it.

One day, I just couldn't resist - as we are making out, I guided her wandering hand under my pants. Lo and behold, she jerked me to my first non-selfmasturbation orgasm. Actually, I was kinda guilty over it. Thank God she was chill.

3. The first time I had sex was also with my 3rd gf. We were by then full-on into petting, jerking offs, licking and oral sex. Damn, who ever said pussys were flowing with sweet juices. Damn those erotic novel writers - giving me the wrong expectation when I first dived into my gf's pussy. It's actually rather salty. I would be lying if I said it's the most "delicious" thing to lick. But listening to her moan and groan was well worth it!


The first sex happened when my gf decided to use my cock like a dildo. But after 3 to 4 times of masturbating using my cock, she had it cuming. I mean, imagine that my hard and wet cock was literally fucking her clit, next to her pussy. Rubbing her pussy, her clit. In a moment of extreme horniness, she arched her back and sliped my cock into her.

And just like that, we were both virgins no more.

No, she didn't experience a searing pain. How did it go? Well, it was hot but nothing spectacular. Our bodies were not really well co-ordinated. No techniques to speak of. Just the missionary position. Just raw virgin passion. I think it was over for both within...5 minutes? (I had other virgins since then, but that's another story).

After the first sex, we fucked at every opportunity. Without condoms! We favoured the "withdrawal method". As we got more "sophisticated" - we calculated the "safe days" of the month. But yeah, we were fucking all the time. Up to 4 times a day. Aahh.....bliss. And we got good at it. Well, practice makes perfect.

How about you guys and girls? How many times did you fuck a day when you first discovered sex?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

about 3 kali a week. Tangkap basah really potong steam. We have to be careful all the time.

zewt said...

4 times a day???

i'll be damned!

Anonymous said...

sexy blog reading much better than violent quarrelsome blog reading.

69ner said...

Anon - I can imagine dude. I got caught once near Jalan Ipoh (KL). It was 2 am and I was in my car with this girl, parked outside her condo. All of a sudden, flash lights, aksing for ICs and stuff. Luckily we were both non-muslims. So, we were in the clear. But damn, potong steam. You are right.

Zewt - Haha....I think it's like that with every new girl I sleep with. By 2nd week, it's down to 3 times a day. By 3rd week, once a day. By month 3, I have to beg. By month 6, I'm lucky if I get to see her tities. That's when men do the "I'm a jerk/not good enogh for you" stunt. Just to get dumped so that we can get our sex lives back!

oz - I take that as a compliment. Thanks.